Hi everyone, Bec and Obi here! We know the feeling when it comes to the end of the meal, and you suddenly crave something sweet to finish it off. What better delight to devour then scones? Scones are easily made, delicious to eat when warm and are so versatile when it comes to fruits/jams to dress them with. Below, we share with you our easy lemonade scone recipe, consisting of just 3 ingredients! We just know you are going to love these!
Ingredients: (suitable for 10 people)
-3.5 cups self raising flower
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees fan forced
- In a large bowl, begin to sieve 3.5 cups of self raising flower
- Add in the cream and lemonade, and stir with a knife until the mixture is combined
- Do not stir too much, or the dough will come out tough once cooked
- Once your mixture is combined and not too wet, turn it onto a floured bench and begin to roll with a pizza roller until it is 2.5cm thick
- Cut your scones in whichever shape you like..circles, squares, love hearts
- Place your cut out scones on a tray lined with baking paper, and bake them in the oven for 15 minutes or until browned on top
- During this cooking time, you can beat your cream and add some vanilla essence + icing sugar
- You can also get your jams ready – any flavour is just fine!
- Last but not least, ENJOY 🙂